Monday, May 04, 2009

Planet black guy

I got told the other day that I'm a merchant of doom and gloom when it comes to the Labour party. So I thought - maybe I should be positive an put forward yet another idea for what Labour should be doing and offer up RNC Chairman, Michael Steele's approach for the Republicans in opposition.

As he says - it's beyond the cutting edge! It's all about taking their principles into "urban-suburban hip-hop settings." In his latest outing he talks about how he wears his caps backwards - apparently that's how he rolls...



More video below of Rachel Maddow and Melissa Harris Lacewell of Princeton analysing this... and taking the piss obviously.



I think Goff needs to show a little Steele and go beyond the cutting edge to Planet Black guy - it's bound to work, right?

No comments: