Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The new addition - a dirty E30

So I went and bought myself a motoring classic today - a BMW E30 coupe. The beauty of the E30 is its simplicity - ie the electrics cant shit themselves like they did in the Peugeot because there aren't really any. But the main reason I bought it is because they are wicked to drive and relatively low cost.

It's NZ new - still has the original Shelly BMW label. Rock and Roll. This here is an artists impression of what me driving it up my windy/hilly road could look like.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cars without fancy electrics are the best. Remember Jemima (PINK!)? She has only recently passed on and she was OLD!

beetlebum said...

Yeah true

I will have to blog the pictures of todays antics on the motorway where I ended up racing a friend of mine in his Mercedes 190e Cosworth. It must have looked like some late 80s touring car classic.