Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rock the Casbah!

What a start to the day I had today! As you will recall, I bought a new car - a Peugeot 206 a couple of weeks back. The top of the line in compact hatchbacks - lovely stuff.

Anyway, this morning when I arrived in the building at work, and was about to storm into an elevator... my phone goes. "Hi is that Andrew? (before I could say anything) Its So and So here from Classics Hits 90-something FM, how are you this morning?" Great thanks I replied, radioman then said - I understand you bought a Peugeot 206 a couple of weeks ago from Shackel Motor Group? I said Yes I did, its fantastic! And he said well your name has been drawn and we are going to pay all your payments on the car for one year!

How cool is that!?!?! basically saving me $4600!

This is probably the first proper thing I have ever won!

Back of the net!

4 comments:

gus said...

Thats HUGE news!! HUGE i say!

congrats, should clear up some moey for the drain pipes nicely!

CASH BACK!

beetlebum said...

Litterally cash back!

I also have my wisdom teeth needing to come out, so thats another $900 in the next couple of weeks.

karen said...

that's pretty much the coolest thing I can recall someone I know winning!

did you even know there was a competition on?

beetlebum said...

I think they did mention something about it - but i was like whatever