Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Some resolutions


Ok so we're back - resuming transmission for 2009. Not that I've really been anywhere or had any great reason for not updating the bloggage, but I have been feeling somewhat bad/lazy on some level (no really...) for not having gotten around to doing any updates.

I have been kinda busy... well there has been golf, stuffing my face, beer drinking and a mixture of b-grade and actually good dvds as well as some constructive activities - ripping out a creeper, waterblasting, painting, ripping out half the garden and so on.

So I thought I would make my first update a resolution one. I don't normally do resolutions so I have made them relatively straight forward. Here they are as follows -

actually finish the house off - replace the shit-spewing drains and the kitchen in other words

complete that bet with Nick

oh and stop using the edge of the kitchen bench to open beer bottles with crown caps... as pictured.

Simple right?

No comments: