Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ben Harper's accoustic concert

Well apparently - as expected it was fantastic - reviews on his site here

One guy on there goes on about how ever since Diamonds on the Inside its been downhill - otherwise the others are all positive.

Apparently he didnt even use a microphone - just him and a guitar....... how cool is that!

Set list below - at least he didnt play By My Side - which would have really ripped.

Set I: • 11th Commandment > • Well Well WellPleasure And PainWhen It's GoodPower Of The GospelWith My Own Two HandsAnother Lonely DayWalk AwayDiamonds On The InsideWhere Could I GoSteal My KissesBurn One DownPlease BleedReason To MournI Shall Not Walk AloneWaiting For YouMorning YearningHappy Everafter In Your Eyes
Encore I: • Cryin' Won't Help You NowThere Will Be A LightPlease Don't Talk About Murder While I'm EatingAmen OmenBetter Way

No comments: