Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ben Harper's accoustic concert

Well apparently - as expected it was fantastic - reviews on his site here

One guy on there goes on about how ever since Diamonds on the Inside its been downhill - otherwise the others are all positive.

Apparently he didnt even use a microphone - just him and a guitar....... how cool is that!

Set list below - at least he didnt play By My Side - which would have really ripped.

Set I: • 11th Commandment > • Well Well Well • Pleasure And Pain • When It's Good • Power Of The Gospel • With My Own Two Hands • Another Lonely Day • Walk Away • Diamonds On The Inside • Where Could I Go • Steal My Kisses • Burn One Down • Please Bleed • Reason To Mourn • I Shall Not Walk Alone • Waiting For You • Morning Yearning • Happy Everafter In Your Eyes
Encore I: • Cryin' Won't Help You Now • There Will Be A Light • Please Don't Talk About Murder While I'm Eating • Amen Omen • Better Way

No comments: