Sunday, September 17, 2006

Watch this space

Well not this space - but the title sounded good.

Over the last couple of days Ive been doing quite a bit of thinking. Since the high of the campaign last year - which basically dominated all my time/thinking from April to October, I have had something of a hole in my existence.

After working in such a high stakes game, naturally a year like this - just isnt nearly as exciting.

So anyway after watching Al Gore's stunning An Inconvenient Truth the other day I think Ive discovered another campaign to work on.

Im gonna have a word to some people about looking at kicking some sort of campaign off.... so watch this space I guess!

1 comment:

karen said...

Wow, I can't wait to your plan is unveiled. Good luck with it, I really hope it works out.