Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A challenge - are you ready to rock like its 1985?

Hat tip to the Spare Room

Its guess the classy 80s rock ballad time! Youre amongst friends here - dont be afraid to own your passion for Toto and Foreigner... not to mention that guilty secret Phil Collins collection.

Complete the test - here and drop back and let the group know how "well" you did.

Take a look at me now - I managed a score of 9/10 - you'll be surprised (ashamed) how many you know.

UPDATE: As you may have noticed a picture has appeared. Karen wanted to show her true colours - so provided the photo. I thought it would be wicked not to share something like that!
Granted it is a little more Aerobics Oz Style than RTR Countdown - but hey it certainly captures the 80s-ness of the rock ballad test and definitely makes up for the two questions she dropped in the test.
The challenge is - can you match Karen's 80s goodness by beating her on the test??

6 comments:

karen said...

I actually love 80's music... if the quiz was 'what's the next line, sing along', I think I would have got 100%. But I will just have to settle for my 8/10. I got tripped up on the Amanda/Mandy thing.
Dammit

beetlebum said...

Journey ruined what could have been the perfect score for me.

8/10 is pretty hardcore though though - thats an indication that you've owned leg warmers at some stage - possibly even used a hair brush or shower nozzle as a microphone?

karen said...

owned leg warmers... you have no idea who you are dealing with....

check your emails for an awesome pic!

gus said...

oh dear, oh dear. I got 4/10!

Don't think I'm allowed to ever grow a mo again!

beetlebum said...

4/10! Oh dear.

Karen - you might have your work cut out there. We need 10 milligrams of Bon Jovi, and 20 milligrams of Toto stat!

heenhade said...

I am too scared to do the test on a number of levels but I will do it pronto. Well done with the 8/10 though Karen and love the outfit. Gus that mo is scary as hell I love it!