Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tonight ill be a rock n roll star

Angus challenged me to match his top 12 Oasis tracks with my own, so here goes

1. Supersonic
2. Cigaretes and Alcohol
3. Some Might Say
4. Fade In Out
5. Live Forever
6. Wonderwall
7. Songbird
8. Force of Nature
9. A Bell will Ring
10. Shakermaker
11. Lyla
12. Go Let it Out (rules requiring at least one from each album means this makes it in, rather like quota systems based on race for South African sports teams - I think its a little patronising. Go Let it out knows it doesnt belong!)

and Top 5 b-sides
1. Half the World Away
2. Talk Tonight
3. Going Nowhere
4. Acquiesce
5. Headshrinker

2 comments:

gus said...

Fade In-Out, nice!
I flirted with the idea of putting it in my list, but nay. What a great song though.

beetlebum said...

Yeah i was thinking Be Here Now or even I hope I think I know, but Depp on the slide won the day.