Sunday, April 15, 2007

A moment of madness?

In one of those spur of the moment decisions that will shock some people - Ive entered the world of gaming... well kind of. Ive bought a Nintendo Wii!

What's more - I love it! Ive only played the free sports games that came with it so far, but loving the boxing and tennis. I got owned in the golf by a friend of mine though. Still, Ive recorded 5 knock outs in the boxing - 5-0 win-loss record so far! Kick ass.

Big ups to Nintendo too for broadening the gaming market by coming up with a console that anyone can use!

Im loving the Wii. If you havent tried one or hate conventional gaming consoles (like me!) I definitely urge you to check it out - You look like a prick jinking and jiving around your living room pulling off mac-daddy aces in the tennis - but its sooo much fun.

2 comments:

gus said...

OH MY GOD! Andrew is a gamer now, that has indeed shocked the socks off me! But, I totally get where your coming from, I played on the Wii when we were in Tauranga for Christmas and it was a lot of fun, everyone was getting down with it. The boxing was my favourite, but the bowling is pretty cool too, oh and also the baseball was lots of fun hitting out of the park! Enjoy!

beetlebum said...

I just hit four home-runs in a row in the training session. Bowling's not bad, boxing rules though.

The video stores in wgtn dont have any games to hire yet, so that sucks - but im sure in time they will.