Thursday, November 08, 2007

Couple of things

Well the Melbourne Cup was a bit of a dud from my amateur punters point of view - all the horses I was backing finished mid-field - bugger. I did go through a run of picking the winner four years in a row - 2002, Media Puzzle and then 2003, 04, and 05, Makybe Diva. I did pull out the big guns for our Melbourne Cup event though - making a huge comeback was my old Ozwald Boateng tie for one last dash!

Also big ups to One Moment Caller - with One Moment Caller junior set to join the team next year!

And to finish, I have an oddspot. Prince, (who has been mentioned on my blog before) is actually crazier than we all first thought. The Seventh Day Adventist (I love saying that) has apparently threatened the people who run fan websites - dedicated to him! - with legal action, unless they remove images they have of him on their sites. You would have thought his bizarro actions in the last few years would have put them off already - but this may be the last straw?? I guess this is what it sounds like when doves cry?

1 comment:

gus said...

I have never ever won money on horse better, it appears a skill beyond my grasp.