Monday, April 28, 2008

How did I not think of that sooner?

After talking about what a ridiculous idea personalised plates were the other night, I think I may have thought of one that I might just get.

KAL EL was taken so it would have to be K4L EL or KAL 3L.



Now many of you will not get the reference... but those of you who do will be quickly realising what a closet nerd I really am, as of course Kal El was Superman's Kryptonian name (duh). But seriously - how cool would that be??? Ahh you know it!

4 comments:

Martha Craig said...

Yeah, but Nicholas Cage has kind of rained on that parade with his son's name.

beetlebum said...

OMG youre right argghh... Damn you Nicholas Cage! Mind you was that kid to Lisa Marie Presley? (weren't they together for a while??) If so a combination of Elvis and Superman is probably coolest thing I can think of...

Martha Craig said...

If only! It is his child with the waitress (if I remember rightly)

beetlebum said...

Well back to the drawing board i guess...