Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!

Well after recently going on about how funny Peter Kay is, I bought a copy of series 1 and 2 of his first tv series - Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights off t'nternet.

The show is about the happenings at the Phoenix Club in Bolton - which is kind of like the Levin Cosmopolitan or "Cossie" Club... in fact its exactly like the Cossie Club.

Below is video from when they try to hold a Stars in your Eyes evening at the club - kind of captures the Club perfectly. Watch out for the Slim Shady - please stand up bit - hilarious.



My favourite quote from the series has to be this - Brian the wheelchair bound club owner inspiring the team by saying what sort of things the club could offer:
Garlic bread! That's right - Garlic Bread. It's the future - I've tasted it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/backyardigans-party-supplies.html]backyardigans Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!
If you want to establish riches it is usually a clever scheme to begin a savings or investing course of action as soon in life as feasible. But don't fear if you have not started saving your capital until later on in life. Through hard work, that is analyzing the best investment vehicles for your assets you can slowly but surely increase your finances so that it measures to a big amount by the period you want to retire. Watch all of the accessible asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A researched and diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes may make your money enlarge through the years.

-Kelly Siemers
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike