Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Its rising

Last night I went to a cocktail function at Century City Developments for the launch of the Wellington Phoenix FC's chairmans club. I got to meet some of the players including the captain Ross Aloisi (who captained Adelaide to consecutive A-League finals), the coach the hero himself, Terry Serepisos, and the All Whites captain from 1982 (one of only two NZers to score goals at a World Cup).

It costs 5k to join the chairmans club (limited to only 100 members) - so thats clearly not happening, but the other packages actually look quite reasonable.

For $180 you get a season pass to all 10 home games along with a pack of stuff including bumper stickers, pins etc... which I dont think is too bad - only $18 a game. Plus I do like the idea of having 'season tickets'. hmmm.

1 comment:

gus said...

sounds like a mighty idea to me!!
do it