Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wii Fit Update

Well I've now clocked up over 3 hours on the Wii Fit and its still kicking ass. I have achieved Champion (probably of the world) status on Football heading (top score of 454) and Ski Slalom (29 seconds on the downhill run). Oh yeah.

As you go along you open up more games, yoga poses and activities - which are basically new ways for you to look ridiculous. Snowboarding is clearly some sort of astrophysical science as I managed to cock up almost every go at it. It is kinda cool turning the board length ways though... look like a tool though.

I've unlocked the boxing aerobic game also, which is a hell of a lot of fun once you get going. The yoga is kicking ass - my Sun Salutation rules, as does my Warrior pose - the Tree pose is bollocks though!

While I'm the Wii though - this was a bit unfortunate - it really should note that the measurements it takes are for adults. But please - "she could have ended up with an eating disorder" - so she didnt? Get a grip, surely she could see that its measurement was a bit off? Lighten up and have some fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

29 seconds on slalom! I have to ask, is that advanced slalom? And while standing? None of that kneeling down nonsense like some people.

beetlebum said...

Lol fair to say I havent hit advanced yet. But I also haven't kneeled on it either.