Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Glory Days

Some people may be surprised to learn that before my current life I was a checkout chick at New World in Levin and tonight I got a chance to reminisce.

Thorndon New World have introduced self-checkout... uh checkouts and I love them. I've had some hate on for the Thorndon checkout staff for sometime - FFS No I dont want detergent packed with food!

It was like old times - the other shoppers were no doubt in awe of the master class of scanning that I was displaying.

In other news, (I know you're thinking about it) in week 2 of the 10,000 steps challenge I completed a total of 132,809 steps - yus! Number one for our team (Corporate Punishment) and most improved also with an increase of 25,000 steps. Our team is still kicking the asses of our arch rivals (the lawyers).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good lad with the steps!!