Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Virtual insanity

Well the State Virtual Cricket finished with the World Cup final on the weekend and it turns out that in the Virtual Sports world, I may have found my niche.

After all those years losing bets (I owe Nath roughly $300 - if he thinks im honouring those bets he can think again! lol) on the Virtual Rugby (Super 14 and NPC) Ive finally come through with a half decent result.

50th in New Zealand in the State Virtual Cricket, and frankly I owned Dinah and her shambolic selections.

Now while far less people play the Cricket than the Rugby - Im still pretty happy with the result. Not to mention the fact that this builds on the Football slaughtering of Angus "Mr Football" White last year! (had to get that in there)

PS. Yes, yes everyone is kicking my arse in the Virtual Rugby again.

No comments: