Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Don't make em like this anymore

Its cool how when you listen to old music, or watch old films like Wizard of Oz and you see all the subtle references. Yeah this isnt really one of those - Big Cliff with Wired for Sound. Its basically about the stereo - "I like small speakers, I like tall speakers" brilliant.
Power from the needle to the plastic
AM - FM I feel so ecstatic now
It's music I've found
And I'm Wired for Sound.

My favourite bit is the emotional spoken word at the end - But most of all I like LOUD speakers. That's what the Clash were talking about with Rock the Casbah!

Take it away C

3 comments:

Martha Craig said...

Sir Cliff's finest hour.

He reminds me SO MUCH of John Key.

beetlebum said...

Yeah similar levels of substance... and John Key's probably a virgin too!

Im feeling a Hillary stole my bike website coming on - John Key isn't wired for sound. John Key is a virgin. and so on

Martha Craig said...

go on! It'd be a runaway success.