Monday, March 17, 2008

Party like its 1996

The best thing about purchasing a new ipod (no I didnt go touch - I went for capacity - 80gb for $360 - bargain) and catching the bus is that you get to re-re-rediscover old albums.

I re-stumbled across Sleeper today. They never really made it to NZ, but were big in the UK and I discovered them after buying their first album - Smart on a whim after reading about their new album at the time - The It Girl - in Melody Maker and loved it. So after refinding I thought id share one of my all time favourite music videos - Nice Guy Eddie from The It Girl. When I get around to building that extension - I think im gonna have a room filled with lights.

So get ready to party like its 1996

2 comments:

beetlebum said...

I really suggest people check out that wireless site. It's definitely likeable and i also my offer congratulations to the blogger and "gives a last" to them.

Anonymous said...

hmm, thanks wireless.

I hear you about getting the 80g space over a fancy touch screen, I will do the same when I replace my poddy.

Sleeper rule, but I am stuck without any albums :(