Thursday, January 25, 2007

Radio Supernova

My new work has all sorts of weird restrictions on what you can do on your computer - which has caused one problem - no ITunes!

I was at a loss as to how I could remedy this - granted I listen to Radio New Zealand National online in the mornings in anycase (goes with the job), but from 10 onwards (except for the midday news) I like/need music.

Well its Oasis to the rescue - you will notice under links that I have added Radio Supernova - its web based and required no downloads, you just pick what source you want from Album tracks, Acoustic tracks, B Sides, Live tracks and it plays a random selection of tracks - for as long as you are on there!

Check it out via my links section, and yes Karen not only has your link been restored - its now the New Adventures of Karen! (Just like Superman but with slightly less spandex).

No comments: