Sunday, January 07, 2007

24 Hour Party People...... well nearly

What a night

Angus had his Stag do - which kicked ass and Baxter's brother arrived

Gus to be honest laid the smackdown on macca - producing possibly the best performance of Hey Jude ever - he made Macca's pathetic solo efforts wince with envy as half of wellington joined in for the chorus.

Normally stag nights arent my fare (not much of a bloke here - obviously), but this was fun - old mates having a yarn and Gus embarassing himself.

In other news Dot and Georgia gave birth to Otto - Baxter's little bro (whom I still have to teach crciket - hey he can say my name and is too busy with Thomas the Tank Engine at this stage!). Bax rules, and im sure Otto will too!

1 comment:

gus said...

why thank you. I feel satisfied that I redeemed my Japan performance of hey jude some what. I'd like to give a big shout out to my boys, and the drunk wellington public for providing a great choir!