Thursday, January 25, 2007

What colour are you?

The Oz Politics Blog has a really good quiz of 50 questions - which determines which Australian political party you match.

Apparently Im left of the ALP (Aust Labor Party - no they dont use the u in Labour) and match up with the Australian Democrats (minor party a bit like Jim Anderton in NZ), so pretty much being left of the ALP means im NZ Labour! Who would've guessed?

On Political Outlook
I scored -45.8% meaning im Centre-Left

On Economic Policy
I scored -12.8% meaning im Centrist

On Social Policy
I scored - 33% meaning im Centre-Left

and the mac-daddy on Traditional (or moral) issues
I scored -96% meaning im Far-Left!

Now while this is for Australian Politics - the questions translate, and I worked on the basis of the New Zealand situation when answering questions about Aborigines etc.

Take the test!

2 comments:

gus said...

Turns out I should be voting Greens over there.

Greens 83.6%
Aus Democrats 80.7%
Labor Party 62.5%

Political outlook: -49.9% (left)
Economic policy: -18.4% (centre left)
Social policy: -42.5% (centre left)
Traditional values: -79.9% (far left)

beetlebum said...

You did vote Green last time you voted didnt you?

Yours makes my result on traditional values look even more extreme!