Wednesday, February 28, 2007

World class


While its still early days, I think we may very well have found a winner.

You will remember the desk calendar that Tinks donated to the cause, where each day is a paper plane, well we have found the best one I think. The Gemini! (pictured)

The Gemini is a relatively simple design - only one cut, but it's fast, has a unique inverse nose, and has a number of folds at the front - increasing the weight etc. The best feature though is that - it goes far and straight - what more could you ask for??

Ive tried to take a photo ( I only have my mobile) of the instructions to allow readers to make their own - but frankly it isnt working out. This makes me think we need a downloads section! With daily downloads of paper planes to make... yes!

Tomorrow is the "Dragon" but frankly it will have to be something special to even equal the performance of Gemini.

No comments: