Wednesday, June 14, 2006

1939 all over again!

Tomorrow will be pun overload! Germany play Poland tomorrow - only this time its the Poles invading Germany. For those not up on their history (yes im talking to you Mr Whats Galipoli? (pronounced Galy Polly by this serial offender) the Nazi's invaded Poland in 1939 to kick WW2 off - yes yes this is a sick line of jokes and I probably will burn in hell. But im sure the Polish will be starved of possession.

Anyway in other footballing news - Angus is letting his family, country(s)... frankly everyone down with his performance in the virtual - this quote from the lad himself sums it up -
"whos idea was this fuckin gay virtual football thing anyway?.... fuck, fuck, fuck.... "

The language shocks me to be honest.

PS I get the feeling the German defence will suffocate the Polish tomorrow. Ok ok thats the last

2 comments:

gus said...

i have a good feeling about tonights games though. My charge to the top begins now!

Re: the game tonight/tomorrow: Yeah, I'm sure the Poles will be hoping the Germans shooting isnt on target tonight. If so, deja vu...

beetlebum said...

better late than never I guess!