Monday, June 12, 2006

Go you good thing

Well after my weekend despair over the football shirts - Monday has delivered. Lifestyle sports (whom I wrongly crticised in the earlier article - it wasnt them it was footlocker) delivered big time.

They stock the shirts of most of the teams - not Cote d'Ivoire but hey who cares as long as they have something other than england and brazil.

But I decided against a shirt in the end - and I went for a addidas tracksuit jacket (you know the ones with the stripes down the sleeves). And which country you ask?

Argentina. They beat Cote d'Ivoire - and looked good in the process - theyre exciting to watch, theyre not England and frankly from what Ive seen so far - are probably the only team who might be able to take Brazil (granted - still a long shot - they beat them 3-1 from memory in qualifying). And the final reason for putting my lot in with them - the words across the shoulders. HAND OF GOD. Any who celebrates cheating to beat England - has my support!

2 comments:

gus said...

you filthy bastard! burn it now or i'm gonna find me another groomsman!...

beetlebum said...

you best be posting in situations vacant then!