Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Of course I know what im talking about

Virtual World Cup Football has started, and just like NPC and Super 14, half the world has signed up- which means its time to talk football.

Anyway I was wearing my Man U hoody the other day, and a guy from our office starts going on about Man U, how wonderful they are etc, as though we're kindred spirits.

So do I admit to only buying the jumper cos I thought it looked cool? Hell no, I start on about them as well - Alan Smith was a rubbish buy - or so I say!

The problem is - now everytime we chat - its about football! I only know so much! Now its just a matter of time before the whole sham is exposed!

Go Cote d'Ivoire!

1 comment:

gus said...

you just jumped up a notch in my books son. knew you'd one day see the light. Have you burnt that man city scarf yet?