Sunday, August 31, 2008

Possibly the scariest film ever

I'd heard about the cinema goer at the film festival who shat themselves when watching Spanish horror flick - [REC] - so I was quite excited about the prospect.

It's along the lines of the Blair Witch Project with a film crew following a fire crew on their call outs. Their first call out is to an apartment building where an old lady is locked in her house screaming and the Police need help breaking in. From there things go badly awry and it becomes a cross between Blair Witch and 28 Days Later.

Unlike the Blair Witch you see the source here and frankly it had most of the audience jumping out of their seats - and the friend I was with, screaming like a bitch. And what better promo for a film than the audience reaction - which was used in this trailer.

I won't say much more - but I definitely recommend [REC]. Trailer below.

No comments: