Monday, August 04, 2008

Where did they find these people?

Has anyone else noticed the savvy-high-calibre individuals the electoral commission have out enrolling people to vote?

Until I saw their ashtray, I was wondering whether the two outside the ANZ on Lambton Quay were of 'no fixed abode' - I mean the matted hair? Really?

The guy with the van in Manners Mall looked like some sort of serial offender who was just waiting to nab someone and I was really surprised that Westfield's were allowing a couple of tattooed ex-cons to man the stall at Queensgate.

I'm hoping that this crack squad of go-getters is all part of some incredible strategy to reach out to people - but it does look like a tory-esque Make-Work scheme gone bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tory-esque Make-Work scheme that Labour no doubt will include in their low unemployment figures they love to shout about...!

beetlebum said...

Ooo that's gonna rark a few people up - I upset enough people by pointing out the obvious last week.